It is good to have a wireless device like the portable Bluetooth speakers that can come in handy when you are traveling or want to listen to your favorite music without having to worry about all the cables and wires. There is a wide of range of speakers available in the market and it could be stressful if you are not sure which one to choose. They come in different size and shapes with different features. It can come in cheaper versions with limited options and costlier with more advanced options. Here are some tips that can help you to find a perfect Bluetooth speaker that suits all your needs.
1) Frequency Response: The Bluetooth speakers come in different frequency ranges that are measured in Hertz. The wider range is better to propagate the audio as expected. Though, it also depends on you a person’s ability to perceive sound so having a good range might not always help either. Different vocals and musical instruments have various frequency ranges so the Bluetooth speakers can stream these sounds in a different manner.
2) Bluetooth version: The Bluetooth version can also be one of the factors that can affect the sound quality. The higher the version the better the sound, the latest Bluetooth version is 5 but you can safely look for Bluetooth 4 for better quality. It also supports good battery life and its range is around 60 meters.
3) Driver: Drivers are the vital part of every Bluetooth speaker so it is important to look for a decent size driver when buying a new speaker. Most portable Bluetooth speakers come in with a 40mm driver size that is enough to start with. You can look for bigger driver sizes too but that means bigger speaker size too. There are few speakers with a 61mm driver that can produce really good sound.
4) Connectivity: Connectivity is an important factor in all the wireless devices as they are not attached to their transmitting device. At times when the Bluetooth is not working it is better to have an option to connect with Aux cable. A microphone is also a good option to have when looking for Bluetooth speakers; you do not have to go looking for your phone every time you receive a phone call.
5) Charging: Most of the wireless Bluetooth speakers come with micro USB ports that you can use to charge using a power bank when outdoors and cable when at home. When choosing a Bluetooth speaker look for speakers with longer play times so you can enjoy the music nonstop.
6) Usage: There are many types of Bluetooth speakers but while buying a new one you should consider the one that best suits your requirements. Like if you are looking a speaker that you can carry on a beach, look for waterproof options if you are looking for long distance journey look for speakers with good battery life.
Product Review: Bowers and Wilkins Zeppelin Wireless
Description: This wireless speaker is a brilliant piece of design. It is a weighty and solid wireless speaker that has natural, clear and room-filling sound. Its sound quality is wonderful with controlled bass. The speakers are designed to have two 90mm drivers with a 25mm tweeter.
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Frequency response: 44Hz – 28kHz
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Aux-in: Yes
- Price on Amazon: $699.98
Conclusion: Zeppelin Wireless is a beautiful piece of design with extremely awesome sounding music player speaker. It is pricey but if you are looking for a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker with excellent sound quality then Zeppelin Wireless is your answer. Look at these awesome reviews for this and other similar product on the following guide for Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers.